Multiple stable IRC connections
Connect to several Internet Relay Chat (IRC) networks over SSL for encryption and delivered safety.
IRCv3 SASL and NickServ authentication
Authenticate to configured servers with SASL PLAIN, SASL EXTERNAL or SASL SCRAM-SHA-256, or just the usage of undeniable vintage NickServ.
Receive documents (DCC)
Files can be acquired over the DCC protocol with resume support.
Robust notification system
Configure the notifications you need to receive for each community by channel, sender or message. Create as many notification rule units as required so that you dont omit whatever vital.
• Inline URL previews
Preview URLs published in chat before establishing them to your browser. Images may be turned off when showing previews.
• Now Playing script
Post what youre currently paying attention to with Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Poweramp and greater in joined channels.
• System Information script
Display statistics about your tool in a easy easy-to-study format. Supported instructions are /sysinfo, /deviceinfo, /osinfo, /cpuinfo, /meminfo, /storage, /gfxinfo and /uptime
Support for commonplace CTCP messages: ACTION, CLIENTINFO, DCC, FINGER, PING, TIME, and VERSION.
CoreIRC Apk download
• Background connectivity the use of Android offerings
• Command autocomplete
• Channel listing
• Character units
• Chat logging with on-call for log file introduction
• Chat message garage
• Ignore lists
• IRC v3 CAP 302, cap-notify, message-tags, setname
• IRC v3.1 account-notify, away-notify, prolonged-join, multi-prefix
• IRC v3.2 account-tag, batch, chghost, echo-message, invite-notify, labeled-reaction, Monitor, msgid, server-time, userhost-in-names
• IRC / mIRC coloration guide
• Network editor with more than one servers
• Nick autocomplete
• Proxy connection
• Raw instructions the usage of /quote
• UI issues
• and greater
Do you have got comments or function requests that youd like to percentage? Chat with us on #coreirc at irc.Coreirc.Com, or go to https://chat.Coreirc.Com on your net browser.
You also can publish your issue or computer virus reports and feature requests to https://bitbucket.Org/aureolinco/coreirc/troubles